BRIEF-Nan Hai Submits Bid For Property Project In Taipei

SUBMITTED BID TO TAIPEI CITY AUTHORITIES TO CONSTRUCT SUPERSTRUCTURE ABOVE AIRPORT EXPRESS TRAIN STATION NEAR TAIPEI MAIN TRAIN STATION * GROUP WILL HAVE 80% INTEREST IN PROJECT WHILE REMAINING 20% WI…
( read original story …)


Search your Hotel